The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Parsons KS area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made utilizing a combination of Dr. Finley’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. If you have a special situation arise and you would like to remove the aligners for a short time, it’s ok.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Finley has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr.Finley regularly to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time varies depending upon what needs to be done to accomplish our objectives.
- On occasion, we may choose to consult with or refer to an orthodontist (specialist) to be able to provide the best treatment possible.